Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Happens Happens for a Reason, which involves Blue Sharpies and bruises.

One thing I have to say...Ouch.
Today, I was in a loving mood and decided ultimately to write with a permanent marker "FREE HUGS!"
Cool Idea, Right?
No, absoulte fail
  • First off, I did not have a random stranger hug me, which was a clear dissappoint.
  • Two, I asked my friend to write on my arm. Unfortunately, he seemed to get 'STAB' and 'GENTLY WRITE' mixed up and while writing, he 'stabbed' my bruises. It hurt to write and now I feel like I have annoying tattoos that have GIANT writing and cover half of my arm becuase it.
  • Three, I figured to stop the pain, I could wash it. Turns out, School Bathroom soap sucks and does not do so great while washing off teal Sharpie.
I also got really bored in class and decided to color my hair blue. It worked, and looks as great as ever! I never regret coloring my hair, because I can just easily wash it out and it looks cute for a bit. It also gives me ideas what to color my hair.
My friend told me that the color reminded him of Scott Pilgrim (Which may be the coolest movie of all time) and his american girlfriend, Romona Flowers, who seems to have a strange hobby of dying her hair crazy colors every one and a half weeks.
My sister decided to lecture me on this and how it is ruining my hair. I simply told her I don't even remember my own color anymore because I have dyed it so many times, which reminds me, I need to dye my hair.
Hmmm...I'm a honey brown-blonde right now. (Dirty Blonde) and want to not dye it blonde because it's too easy. I can't do eccentric colors either because of religous views (that's what highlighers were made for SMILEY FACE)

No comments:

Post a Comment