Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not Happy

Usually, I am a kind, loving friendly person.

But not today

I lost my homework, forgot my field trip slip, and unfortunately couldn't go. People say I'm lucky, but hey, it is so much better than watching Wall E for a class period. It is a cold humor movie, and the real funny parts...aren't acutally that funny. I have no idea what had clicked into my teacher's mind that Wall E was a funny movie, because in that class, we are in the humor genre. I'm sorry if you love Wall E and do not like the fact that it only made my day a lot worse.

Then my computer decided to be stupid. After spending about an hour working on that beautiful project, my teacher told me to save it since that stupid document wouldn't print. I also ripped the stupid cord out of that darned moniter as I almost shook the screen when I found out that I had lost all that document. Unfortunately, it wasn't a good thing, and now I must restart it. :'(

UGH! I hate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment