Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome Back

Yes, welcome back, Director. I was busy running errands across the galexy. It was a crazy week!

Okay, I went to go to Shibuya, Japan and joined the Reapers to stop the Game. I met up with the producer, Mr. H, and we decided to help each other. Then, Sho Minimiamoto (I still can't pronounce or even spell his last name, so I settle with Sho for the time being.) decided to help destroy the Game, and it was awesome! We created the Noise, which we called Taboo Noise, because they aren't real Noise, but fakers. We killed lotsa players and almost beat the Composer, but it was either that or save Sho. I chose to save my partner instead.

You can't imagine how angry Samus Aran is. She wasn't happy when I reported to the Galatic Federation. It went something like this:

"_____" That's my real name, "YOU FAILED AN EASY MISSION!? OH MY *insert many swear words as you can in here*"

"Yep. But I saved my partner!" I replied, telling my story.

She believed me, but she was still angry that I didn't go by orders.

And as my parental Unit...she grounded me. Well, okay, not exactly grounded, but I can't do missions until Christmas! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I might go insane!


...Wait, I already was...

No comments:

Post a Comment